Being a reliable service, AOL has been one of the most preferred online providers in this global world. However, despite being a popular one, it also has some technical flaws as well. AOL not only helps you create folders to store your personal and business emails but at the same time, it blocks emails from the individuals. “AOL blocking emails” is one such issue that is very common that is faced by a number of users.
In any case, if you are also facing the same issue, then this is the right place where you can hope to get rid of it. Read the entire article thoroughly and execute the methods exactly in the same fashion as stated below. But, before starting the solution section, at first, Have a look at the reasons that are responsible for this issue.
What Causes “AOL Blocking Emails” Issue?
You can find more than one reasons are responsible for the “Email to AOL not being delivered” issue. Keeping this in the mind we are going to discuss some reasons for this particular problem:
- Spam – By any case, if you are sending an email from a corrupt mail ID, then it is quite possible that you might get the same issue with your AOL account.
- Filters – If you turned on Filter for filtering your emails, then you can see that AOL stops receiving emails.
- Mail server – In most cases, you may also encounter the glitch for some problem present in the mail server. As a result, you can’t send or receive any email from your AOL account.
- Wrong Configuration – If the settings of your AOL account is not configured properly then there is a chance of getting the same issue.
So, whatever be the reason is you have to solve the issue immediately after facing the problem. Follow the next segment and know the fixes as well.
“AOL Blocking Emails”- Several Troubleshooting Ways
While implementing the methods, you need to be very careful. Any sort of mistakes or carelessness can make your account blocked:
Solution 1: Check Mail Filters
In some cases, filters can cause blocking emails. In such a situation, it sends it to a Trash folder. Then, you have to verify the filters which were created by you. As well as you have to organize your mail folders properly. At the last case, try to check the status of the issue by restarting your AOL account and device too. If you still find the same issue, then follow the next method.
Solution 2: Uninstall and Reinstall AOL Desktop
In case if the first method is not applicable for you then you have to uninstall and then reinstall AOL application from your device. The very first thing you have to go to the Start menu and then, tap on the Settings option. After that, select the System icon from the settings menu bar. You have to choose “Apps and Features” as well. You can see this option from the left side of the screen in your device. After that, click on the AOL Desktop and uninstall the software as well. After that, you have to navigate to the Uninstall option and click on it.
Now, its time to confirm the entire procedure. After completing all the above-mentioned steps you have to go to another browser and install the latest version of AOL mail. At the final step, restart your device and check if you are still confronting the same issue or not.
Solution 3: Review the Emails in the Spam Folder
By any chance, if you find the messages in the spam folder then you have to mark them as “not spam”. In such a situation, checking the Spam folder can help you in order to resolve the glitch as well:
- First of all, you have to sign in to the AOL mail.
- Then, you must put the credentials such as email ID and password properly.
- After that, go to the Spam folder and check if there is any message or not.
- Now, navigate at the top of the page and choose the “Not Spam” option.
- Now, you can able to see the status of the mail.
Hopefully, you can also resolve the issue via these simple steps that we have laid down. If you still face this issue, then seek expert help for further information.
We hope that after going through the article and following the steps, now you will get the proper answers to resolve the “AOL blocking emails” issue. But, in case if you face any problem regarding any solution, then let us know that. We are always there to solve any sort of tech-related issue you are encountering with. Moreover, if you find this article is beneficial for you, then leave your valuable comment in the box that is given below.